
Here it is the first week of February and Puxatawney Phil says we still have 6 more weeks of winter to go. So I thought I would write my ode to fleece. I have to say that I think fleece is the greatest invention of the last decade. It could possibly have been around longer, but I was only introduced to this marvelous fabric in the late 90's when I purchased my first fleece pullover. Since that discovery I have made numerous items with fleece. Blankets for everyone in the family to use while watching TV or whatever, neck warmers for skiing, and here I am with my favorite fleece items my fleece socks and my own fleece blanket, both of which are with me every night when I go to bed.
Tonight we are in the single digits again, and snow is falling in Colorado yet again, but I don't dread the cold winter nights anymore thanks to my BFF fleece. Don't think that they have replaced David, he is still there to keep me warm too, but I think he is happier now that I don't put my icy toes on him at night anymore. So until spring reappears, check out these http://www.rei.com/product/728055 fleece socks at REI. They are amazing!

1 comment:
i agree completely with you about your love of fleece. Darren thinks if I could find fleece underwear I would be perfectly content all winter--he's probably right.
Post a Comment