Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hazmat Zone



Why do I take on so many things at once. It seems like a good idea to get everything over at once, but in the middle of it all, I question my reasoning. Our house looks like a hazmat zone for a few days. Plastic is covering every nook and cranny making it near to impossible to get to anything used for our daily existence. On the brighter side I haven't had to load or unload the dishwasher for a few days, and I can't cook either. See everything has a brighter side.

My advice though. Wait until you are going to be out of town for a few days to lay down new wood flooring, and sand the existing floor.


On the bathroom remodeling.. things took a step forward yesterday after a holding pattern. We were waiting for the cabinets to come, which they did yesterday. So where are the workman busily installing them today??? Who knows, not at my house. I wish everyone was in as big of a hurry to have my bathroom back, as David and I are. We installed warm wire last Wednesday night to keep our toes nice and toasty on those cold Colorado mornings. Then the tile went in over the weekend, and it looks fabulous. I am pleased with the tile. All in all... the bathroom change has been a good experience.

No comments: