Monday, May 12, 2008

For Better or Worse

David and I are IN the St. George Marathon. I don't know which is tougher- finishing the marathon, or getting into it in the first place. We didn't make the marathon through the normal lottery since we registered as a group so one of the members of our group had already contacted one of the charities so we were at the top of the 100+ people on that waiting list to get in.

Now we just have to come up with donations to St. Jude's Children's hospital. If you would like to donate to this cause in our behalf click on this link http://www.stjudeheroes.org/ and click on sponser a hero then put in our name.

Anyway, we have 145 days to go, and so far we are feelin fine. :-) Hope we stay that way in our 40+ bodies.

The pic for the day is of me and Anna & Kamryn walking to school this morning. It is a memory I don't want to forget because one day they won't want to be so close to me. Every morning on our walk to school Anna holds my hand.


Mother's Day was the BEST! I Love Mother's Day! My family made me breakfast in bed, and I got presents, then after church they made dinner, and cleaned it up while I took a nap. Then we went on a walk and came home to eat brownies and ice cream. I couldn't ask for a nicer day.

I hope every mother is treated as royally.

1 comment:

Anna-Lisa said...

I think I'm doing good if I exercise twice a week--you go girl! And a very cute pic with the girls; our little ones are all growing up so quickly.