Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Anna Funnies


Anna is the sly comic in our house. Every once in a while she says the most random things that make us all giggle. On Sunday at dinner she says "Okay dad, your'e not going to like this" and then she giggles. She says, I want everyone to go around the table and say who their best friend is. We are all wondering where this came from, and why dad won't like it. She says, "Because you don't have any friends." This may not seem very funny to you who are reading it, but it made us all bust up laughing, because she sees things from a 6 year old perspective. Then she wouldn't let the process go, we had to go around the table a few times listing all of our friends, and yes David did manage to come up with a few of his own.

Anna, I hope you always keep your unique perspective like the day you asked me while we were driving in the car if butterflies always look down. I'm not sure. I hope you always care about everyone as you do now.

These little tidbits are some of the things I don't want to forget so we can laugh about them when you get older. You funny girl.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

What a cute girl. She is the same age as my Beatrice. Bea used to have the same haircut, until she decided to cut it herself! ugh

Shauna said...

What was your answer on the butterflies?