Kamryn and Anna are off- track again. I know, doesn't it seem like they just went back, as I have had very few posts since they were off last. This break has been far less fun than the last. Mostly because #1 we're broke from the remodel, and #2 I'm sick, and #3 I'm teaching a few sewing classes, that I have to get ready for. So anyway today was supposed to be a big field trip to go on our last ski day of the year, but as many of you heard there was a little 70 car pile up on I-70 yesterday and this morning when we got up at 5:30 and turned on the weather it was still chain restrictions and another car roll over on westbound I-70 so we took that as a sign that we should stay home today. We'll try again in a week and I think the snow will stick around a little longer. My friend Shauna tells me the snow is great in April. We shall see. So as a substitute field trip I took the girls and 2 friends to a rec center pool, the first one we go to is closed for maintenance this week, the 2nd pool we go to they got in for 15 minutes and they blew the whistle to clear the pool for some foreign object floating in the water. We don't go to the pool that often, but this type of occurrence happens many times when we go. Hence the multiple signs around the pool area urging parents to buy disposable water diapers at the front desk. Apparently someone missed the signs. So they took a really long shower while I read a photography magazine in the hall, and we came home.
Stay tuned for tomorrows grand adventure an apecoectomy. I don't know how it's spelled, and I really wish I didn't know what it was. I am not at all excited for the visit to the endodontist. I need to load some really good songs on my i-pod for the visit though. Wish me luck!
Here are a few pictures from Saturdays soccer games.


No comments:
Post a Comment