Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Anna!


This has been a week of birthdays. First and foremost was my baby, Annalise's. Hard to believe she is 7 already. How the years have flown with her. I have already blogged about Anna and her cute, silly sense of humor. She definitely brightens our home. Here are a few more specific Anna traits.


1. Definitely the baby of the family. She has us all wrapped around her finger.
2. Momma's girl. Does not like to be away from home.
3. Sensitive. Very caring of other's feelings.
4. Shy. She does not like the spotlight on her at all.
5. Silly. Her favorite phrase when she messes up is "OH Pickles!"
6. Curious. She comes up with some thought provoking questions sometimes.
7. Tenacious. Does not give up until she masters something.
8. Snuggler. Likes to snuggle, and likes to sleep in the big bed with her sister.
9. Good Gopher. I can always count on her to get something for me in 10 seconds or less :-)
10. Valiant. Anna is a very special Child of God who will accomplish much in her life.


I Love you Anna and hope you have a great year ahead to 8! To celebrate the day Anna invited 2 of her friends from school to go to the Hannah Montana 3D concert movie. We did her hair all fancy and she had a Hannah Montana Shirt to wear. The movie was a lot of fun, but rather quiet for a concert movie.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Disney has extended the movie release and I think I must take my girls this week.